Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let's talk about... me!

Hey ya'll, my names Alexa. I'm what they call G.R.I.T.S(girl raised in the south). I was born and raised in Dalton, Georgia. Yes!, that's right the carpet capital of the world folks.Very frequently since having moved off to college I am told that I have a very strong southern accent. I was a Varsity Cheerleader in high school, a Drama dork and an Honors student. I maintained good grades in high school and strive to keep my 4.0 streak in college. I chose to attend Reinhardt because the campus is beautiful, I liked the friendly feel of a small university and most importantly they have a wonderful Communications department. I am very excited to jump into the opportunities Reinhardt has to offer. My plan is to major in Communications and work in Broadcasting. My highest goal or dream is to become a Broadcast Analyst. I also have a passion for music, I have been singing since I was about five. I have taken lessons in piano,vocal and guitar. I am considering a minor in Music but I am still undecided.

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to meet you in this class. Good introduction. I didn't know you played guitar and piano, I do too.

    ReplyDelete